Implementation of BNG ConserveTM provides clients with significant benefits. Some of which are:
- Risks from contractor activities (e.g. WH&S, environmental risks etc.) are eliminated or mitigated
- A cost effective solution for managing contractor information / documentation
- Access to other fully accredited contractors in the BNG ConserveTM system.
- On-line real time access to all pertinent contractor information / documentation in a central database down loadable via the internet by authorised managers from any location.
- The adequacy and effectiveness of contractors’ WH&S management system assessed through an in built audit tool compliant with AS 4801.
- On line competency based client inductions for contractor employees, negating the need for face-to-face (resource intensive) inductions, including refresher inductions as required.
- Training in contractor safety management for contract managers / coordinators / supervisors.
Implementation of BNG ConserveTM provides contractors with significant benefits, some of which are:
- One accreditation and one annual license fee, but assigned to multiple clients, resulting in being listed in multiple clients “approved contractor” lists in the system – cost effective solution.
- Listed in BNG approved list of contractors (all accredited contractors in the system), allowing easy “search” by clients resulting in business opportunity.
- BNG ConserveTM accreditation is gaining widespread recognition, hence a good “marketing” opportunity for contractors to promote their services to other clients as a “quality” contractor.
- Process to alert contractors to renew and update their information and keep their information current.
- Central repository all their pertinent WH&S information that can be down loaded readily as a package for tendering purposes etc.
- Opportunity to continually improve their WH&S management system through self audits using the in-built audit tool that is compliant to AS 4801.